Hi everyone ! I'm raising £ 10,000.00 for an awesome mobile application.
Imagine have access to netflix, ticketmaster, spotify all in one app. Here's the catch though ! You'd just need your two (2) thumbs to manoeuvre our awesome mobile application.
who is #decadexme idea developer ?
It's as simple as call me Haaziq and I also graduated from Anglia Ruskin University back in 2014 [Student ID : 1034587/2] from the course bachelors honours degree called International Business Strategy. Since then, I have been pushful myself towards technological engaged companies like PayPal, Groupon and Speedrent [a Malaysian local technology property rental company].
You can check me out @ www.haaziqhamid1.us !
- #DecadexME will provide content owners a platform to distribute, reach and amplify followers on what is the next hot trend. Being a frontier in data gathering and pooling resources together. Content creators, may use #DecadexME as a pool for royalty and good management.
- This important for you and me, so we can give the best for our creative creators from around the world to pool collaborations and earn their rightful income with no middle man cutting away their source for food on the table.
- By giving this money, you will most definitely help to cultivate a mobile application that can service and transcend global restrictions to amplify GREAT WORKS OF CREATIVITY that will forever be among mankind's legacy footnote.
Where will the money go?
- Milestone 1 - Stress Testing DecadexME mobile application
- Milestone 2 - Alpha Testing On Panel Testers [this is where YOU come in]
- Milestone 3 - Beta Testing With Inclusive Users Who Are Followers of DecadexME
- Milestone 4 - Deployment Via Applestore and Android Playstore.
- If fund's raise go above £ 10,000.00 , we will use it research and develop best our mobile application to be the best spotify, netflix and youtube you will ever see in one mobile application.
Images and video
Find us here
#DecadexMEofficial - Isan't it time to get your MUSIC right ?
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.